COVID-19 Notice: We are open & taking precautions to ensure the safety of our employees & customers. Please contact us if you have any questions!
Killing pests and giving you peace of mind in Southwest Florida for more than 30 years. Get your free estimate from “The Small Game Hunters” today!
Don’t Let Pests Creep You Out!
Our Small Game Hunters Will Get Rid Of Your Unwanted Guests – For Good.
Family-owned and operated !
Family-owned and operated pest control company for more than 30 years. We offer same-day service, so you can sleep easy tonight!
It Doesn’t Matter What’s Bugging You. We Can Help!
There are more than 12,500 insect species in Florida. Take back your property!
When you have insects in and around your house, it’s normal to feel uneasy, nervous, even embarrassed. We know you take pride in your home – and want to make sure you and your loved ones live in a clean, safe environment.
At The Exterminator Pest Control, we are licensed and trained by The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (FDACS). The FDACS regulates and licenses the pest control industry.
We’ve been providing pest control services in the Southwest Florida area for more than thirty years, so we’re familiar with all of the common infestations in the area. Our dedicated, professional team brings the proper tools and equipment to ensure those unwanted visitors leave your property for good. Here’s what to expect:
* We’ll come to your home and walk the property with you. We want you to see what we’re seeing – and we’ll educate you about the problem – and how to get rid of it.
* We’ll tell you about treatment plan options, and give you a price based on the square footage.
* We’ll give you either a one-hour window, or the exact time we’ll be arriving. No waiting all day for someone to show up.
* We’ll treat the perimeter of your house and then the inside. (We’ll explain why.)
* We’ll solve the problem in one visit. Our promise to you!
Biting Midges (No-seeums)
So don’t wait. Call us now to put them on our kill list!
We kill all kinds of pests, but there’s several types that you definitely want out of your home right away. These bugs can bite you, compromise food or hygiene, gradually destroy your house, or cause other problems.
Frequently Ask Questions
Ask us anything! We’re here to help and answer any questions you have. Call 239-267-7200.
1. How does professional pest control work?
Pest control technicians employ various techniques and methods, including traps andicides, to remove pesky insects, as well as prevent future infestations. A quality exterminator will carefully analyze the type of insect to be targeted, and use various tactics and products to ensure it is completely eradicated from the premises.
2. How do I choose a quality pest control company?
You should select a pest control company the way you do any other service – Look for Quality and Value. Costs and competency are important. When selecting a pest control service, cost should not be the only factor that determines the company you pick. It is important to make sure the pest control company you choose is competent.
3. Is paying for pest control actually worth it?
As long as you avoid the scammy pest control people, and pick a reputable company, it’s well worth your money to sign up for a service. Having the peace of mind to come home to a pest-free zone, or knowing that your investment property is taken care of, is a great feeling.
4. What are things I can do to keep pests out of my home?
Insects need food and water to live, so it’s important to store garbage properly, and you need to ensure that there isn’t any for them to eat when they get into the area around your home. Make sure you also make a habit of vacuuming and sweeping your kitchen, bathroom, and any other area where pests like to hide. Ridding your home of crumbs or other little food particles will keep them from sticking around.
Treating Customers Like Family For Over 30 Years
So many things have changed in our world over the last several years. But we’ve never lost sight of our good ‘ol fashioned values:
* Honesty – we’ll give it to you straight: what are the problems and what we need to do to resolve the issue.
* Fairness – our goal is to always serve the needs of our customers with reasonable prices.
* Hard work – we set our standards high to earn your trust.
* Respect – we value the trust you put in us when allowing us to enter your home. We don’t take that lightly.
Protect your home and family from creepy pests.
Let our knowledge and experience work for you. We will quickly identify, treat, and eliminate any pests you may have.
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW. WE’LL GET BACK TO YOU WITHIN 24-HOURS.